Standard Return Policy
With our simple returns process, you can shop online worry-free.
If something doesn’t work out, you can send most items (except custom) back within 30 days of delivery.
- Start the return process within 30 days of receiving your item.
- We inspect all returned items. The product must be in new, unused, never installed or walked on condition, and in original packaging.
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer in cases of buyer’s remorse returns, such as an item didn’t fit, didn’t like the color/quality, changed your mind, ordered by mistake, bought it somewhere else, etc.
- We will refund the cost of the merchandise and shipping charges if the return is a result of our error or defective product.
- Ship the product as soon as possible so it arrives at our facility within 30 days of receipt of the item.
How to Return an Item
If you have an issue with your order, please email us with details regarding your request at email@example.com for return authorization and further instructions.
Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
If there are mistakes with your order, or products arrive defective/damaged at the time of receipt, we’ll make it right by:
- Sending you replacement parts or accessories
- Replacing the product or
- Issue a refund
- And we’ll also cover the cost of any return shipping
- If the product is not defective, return shipping fees will apply.
Return Policy Rules and Exceptions (For Custom Orders)
Please note that each item is custom made to order at our factory in Dalton, GA. Therefore, due to the custom nature of our products, all sales are final for custom sizes and shapes, including those that are made from your templates that you provide to us, that are not listed as standard on our website. These are orders that are placed over the phone or by custom invoice. There are no returns, cancellations, refunds or exchanges FOR CUSTOM ORDERS. Once an order is in production (24 hours from the time of the placement of the order), it may not be cancelled.
If you are not sure about the color, you can order sample swatches if you give us a call at 1-800-616-8808 or 706-529-8808 before making a larger non-returnable purchase. You might also consider ordering a single stair tread to make sure it's going to work for you before making a larger purchase. You can order custom quantities by calling us at 1-800-616-8808 or 706-529-8808. Please note however that orders placed at different times may come from different dye lots and therefore may not be exact matches.
All orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS. If you need your order in a hurry or by a certain date, we offer expedited shipping services if you call us at 1-800-616-8808 or 706-529-8808. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Transit time for most standard shipments is 1-5 days. Most orders typically leave our warehouse within 1-3 business days from the date of purchase, however, custom phone orders may take a few extra days to process. Please keep in mind that most items are custom made to order in the USA at the time of your purchase and therefore you are charged at the time that you place the order so that we may begin manufacturing your product.
Standard shipping is free to the contiguous 48 states. Exceptions to that rule include orders of less than $100.00 or for custom quantities that are for less than the listed sets or other unusual weight, size, or location based circumstances as determined by the company. Please keep in mind that extra shipping fees may apply for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii or for international shipments and that shipping rates are also weight and size based. For international shipments, the buyer is responsible for paying any customs, duties, local taxes, or additional carrier fees upon delivery.
We offer up to 5 sample swatches for $25.00 to cover shipping and handling (subject to availability) for you to check color and quality before making a larger purchase. To order samples, please call us at 1-800-616-8808.